Covid Vaccination Programme
Next Vaccination Clinics
- Friday 19th August 09:30-13:00 (5-15 year olds), 15:30-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 26th August 09:30-13:00 (5-15 year olds), 15:30-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 9th September 09:30-13:00 (16+), 15:30-17:30 (5-15 year olds)
- Saturday 17th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Sunday 18th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Monday 19th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Tuesday 20th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Wednesday 21st September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 23rd September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 30th September 09:30-13:00 (16+), 14:00-17:30 (5-15 year olds)
Covid booster jabs for all aged 18+ at 91 days since second dose
First, second and booster doses for all aged 16+
Please do not attend the clinics if you are not at 91 days since your second vaccination.
All clinics will take place at Unit 1, RAC Trading Estate, Faringdon SN7 7BP (behind Esso fuel station on Park Road, Faringdon). Look for Marshals and signage on the day. Please find link below to the map.
Coronavirus - Getting Tested: www.gov.uk
Mass vaccination sites: www.england.nhs.uk
Book or manage your coronavirus vaccination: www.nhs.uk
Covid-19 vaccination and blood clotting: www.gov.uk
How to update your Covid vaccination records: www.nhs.uk
Apply for Covid vaccination exemption: www.gov.uk
Self-isolation Sick Note
If you require a self-isolation note, please visit the NHS website: www.111.nhs.uk
Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.
This service is only for people who:
- have symptoms of coronavirus
- live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
- are in a support bubble with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
- have been told to self-isolate by a test and trace service
If you are not sure if you need to self-isolate, get the latest NHS advice on coronavirus.
If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you are able to work from home, you will not need an isolation note.