Covid Vaccination Programme as of 25 Nov 21
- Friday 26th November (First, Second and Booster Doses for all 180+ days since second dose and Flu Vaccinations for all aged 50+) 09:30-17:30. Appointment booking via AccuBook.
- AccuBook - We will text all patients eligible, for whom we have a mobile phone number. The text message has a link to book your appointment via ‘accuBook,’ a simple three step process. Please contact us if you have no internet/network access.
- National Booking Service - Appointment booking via the National Booking Service only needs to be done via the nhs webpage (www.nhs.uk). You ideally need your NHS number to book, select the Faringdon site and book your appointment. If you have no online capability, please call 119.
All clinics will take place at Unit 1, RAC Trading Estate, Faringdon SN7 7BP (behind Esso fuel station on Park Road, Faringdon). Look for Marshals and signage on the day.
Flu Vaccination Programme as of 25 Nov 21
Next Flu Clinic
- Friday 26th November (Flu Vaccinations for all aged 50+ and Covid First, Second and Booster Doses for all 180+ days since second dose) 09:30-17:30. Appointment booking via AccuBook.
- Tuesday 30th November (Flu vaccinations for 18-50 years old with underlying health conditions and any patients aged 50+) 08:00-12:00 and 16:00-19:30
If you are eligible for your flu vaccine you will receive a text message reminder, please book through Patient Access (www.patientaccess.com) or contact the practice directly between 0900-1300 Mon-Fri on 01367 245493.
All flu vaccination clinics are at the RAC building unless otherwise stated.
NHS App and Vaccine Passport
Vaccine passports are available via the NHS Covid App or on the NHS Covid pass website (www.nhs.uk). You will need to leave 5 days after your second vaccination for this to be visible on the app. If you think your Covid vaccination records are incorrect/missing please do not contact the GP Practice, you need to contact VDRS through 119.
Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS)
The Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS) aims to resolve missing or incorrect vaccination records for people vaccinated in England who have a current NHS number and are registered with a GP practice in England.
An inbound service has now been launched, and referrals to the VDRS can be made via any of the services accessed via 119.
Please note: 119 and VDRS call agents will not provide clinical advice and cannot assist at this time with queries related to vaccinations received overseas. If the query relates to personal information that is incorrect on the patient record (e.g. name, address), these will still need to be resolved by your GP practice.
If you believe you have missing or incorrect COVID-19 vaccination data, please call 119and ask the call agent to make a referral to the VDRS team on your behalf. The VDRS team will then call you back within 5 working days.
Self-isolation Sick Note
If you require a self-isolation note, please visit the NHS website: www.111.nhs.uk
Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.
This service is only for people who:
- have symptoms of coronavirus
- live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
- are in a support bubble with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
- have been told to self-isolate by a test and trace service
If you are not sure if you need to self-isolate, get the latest NHS advice on coronavirus.
If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you are able to work from home, you will not need an isolation note.