Dispensary Card Payments Only
We are only able to accept card payments currently at Dispensary. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sunscreen and Sun Safety
Most of us welcome hot weather, but when it's too hot for too long, there are health risks. Please see the links below for more information on how to stay safe in this heatwave.
Covid Vaccination Programme
Next Vaccination Clinics
- Friday 19th August 09:30-13:00 (5-15 year olds), 15:30-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 26th August 09:30-13:00 (5-15 year olds), 15:30-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 9th September 09:30-13:00 (16+), 15:30-17:30 (5-15 year olds)
- Saturday 17th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Sunday 18th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Monday 19th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Tuesday 20th September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Wednesday 21st September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 23rd September 09:30-13:00, 14:00-17:30 (16+)
- Friday 30th September 09:30-13:00 (16+), 14:00-17:30 (5-15 year olds)
Covid booster jabs for all aged 18+ at 91 days since second dose
First, second and booster doses for all aged 16+
Please do not attend the clinics if you are not at 91 days since your second vaccination.
All clinics will take place at Unit 1, RAC Trading Estate, Faringdon SN7 7BP (behind Esso fuel station on Park Road, Faringdon). Look for Marshals and signage on the day. Please find link below to the map.
Discharged from hospital with medicine? Tell Healthwatch your experience
Healthwatch Oxfordshire want to hear the experiences of people who have been sent home with medicines following a stay at the John Radcliffe, Nuffield Orthopaedic, Churchill or Horton hospitals.
- Did you receive advice and support about the medicines you were given?
- Did you seek further help about how to use your medicines?
- What worked well and what could have been better?
You can share your experiences by completing this short, anonymous survey here.
They will use what you tell them to in reports and information to those who design the service you receive, and to help make improvements.
This survey is anonymous – you do not have to say who you are and you will not be identified. You can fill the survey in yourself or with someone you care for.
The survey will be open until Friday 30th September.
If you would like the questionnaire in another format or language, or would prefer to speak to someone about your experience, please contact Healthwatch on 01865 520520 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found on the Healthwatch website: www.healthwatchoxfordshire.co.uk
Face Coverings when Attending the Practice
Dr Vicki Glover leaving WHMP
We are sad to announce that Dr Vicki Glover is leaving WHMP on the 20 July 22.
NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service
We are participating in a new approach to improve access for patients to GP appointments. The aim is to direct patients to the most appropriate healthcare professional, which may be a GP or a pharmacist.
From 2nd August if your symptoms could be resolved by a booked consultation with the pharmacist instead of the GP, you will be given a same day referral to a pharmacy of your choice.
We think this is a good thing - once you see how great your local pharmacist is – they are highly trained and skilled clinicians experienced in treating minor illnesses – we don’t think you’ll look back.
This will also help us to free up GP appointments for people with more complex health needs and ensure that everyone gets treated at the right time, by the right healthcare professional.
We are keen to hear what you think and will be listening to your comments and feedback about your experience of using this service.
More information can be found on our NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service page.
All visitors and patients are encouraged to park opposite the practice entrance as this is no longer parking for the doctors.