Ordering via Email
Ordering Your Prescription Via Email
How do I order via email?
In order to order via email, please send your full name, date of birth and the name of the medications you require to Whitehorse.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process this for you.
How long will this take?
We ask that you give us 7 full working days to process your prescription. Please keep in mind our opening times, any prescription requests made outside of these hours will be treated as submitted the next working day.
How do I know you've received my email?
You should receive an automated response. If you have waited 5 working days and you have not heard from us, please do check the status of your prescription with us.
I need something in addition to my prescription, can I include this in my email?
This email request is only intended for repeat, routine requests. Things that we can help with regard to this are:
- Requesting medications that you have routinely every month
- Requesting a change of pharmacy. Please include the name and postcode of your new pharmacy. We cannot change a prescription we have already issued
- Ordering a new medication that a GP has recently prescribed as repeat
- New patients that are making a first medication request
There are some things we are unable to help with via this email:
- Urgent requests for prescriptions. We cannot promise an urgent turnaround
- Requests for medications to be put with an earlier request or to be ready with another patient's medication
- Requests for medications that you have not had before from us. Please submit an Engage Consult
- Requests for medications you have not had for a long time from us. Please submit an Engage Consult
- We cannot tell you if a medication is ready via email. Please wait for a text if we dispense to you, or contact your usual pharmacy
- We cannot give medical advice, please contact your GP for health concerns via Engage Consult
We cannot forward messages to the GP via this email or help with medical queries. Please speak to your GP via Engage Consult if your query is health related or urgent.